Saturday, January 7, 2017

October, November and December Calendars

Just a reminder that I'm having the Waterfall and Spinner Card class today, starting at 12:30 at Desiree's Craftroom, located inside the Branson Mill Craft Village.

Today's share are the last three calendars for 2017.  For October, I tried to keep some of the spookiness out this year.  So we have pumpkins and Happy Halloween.  If you don't celebrate Halloween, you can always cut off the sentiment since it is popped up on dimensionals!


For November, I used this retired stamp.  Stampin' Up! sold it in a set as well as a single stamp.  I do have two of these, and love the saying.  



For December, I wanted a snowy look, so I used my white chalk pen and added snow to the trees.  I used the trees from the White Christmas stamp set that was retired in May of this year.  


Come back on Monday to see photos of our class today!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment