Thursday, January 19, 2017

Saturday Special Folds Class

This Saturday, I will be holding another Special Fold class in case you missed the last two classes I held.  I've been busy getting things ready for Valentine's Day so haven't been as diligent about posting.  Since I moved into my new space, and have such beautiful display cabinets, I have decided to put my Precious Moments collection up for sale.  I have over 400 figurines, dolls and ornaments.  If you have any interest in a particular one, just give me a call or email me.  I've only been able to get so many out each day, so this may take a while!

Yes, I'd rather be crafting, so if you have any interest in learning new folds, come on out Saturday afternoon at 12:30 for this fun class.  I have two tutorials written so you will get these once you take the class.

I posted a video earlier with the Waterfall card on my Facebook page.  I will post it here as well.



Here is the Heart Spinner card which I changed out from the Baseball card.  I'm also providing photos of the other Waterfall card we made as well.








Both cards are a lot of fun and the look of surprise on the recipient's face is well worth the effort.  I will continue to hold this class throughout the month of January so if Saturday's don't work for you, just let me know when is good!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment