Thursday, April 5, 2018

Alternative October Paper Pumpkin Cards

Why am I working on Paper Pumpkin cards?  And Christmas, to boot!  I have a lady who wants to craft on Tuesdays.  I invited her to come in and help with my Paper Pumpkin kits.

I chose this one to start with because it was Shaker Cards and she hadn't made those before.  Her reward was one of the cards we made.  My reward - one Paper Pumpkin kit done!  Bonus:  She signed up for Paper Pumpkin!

For these cards, I pulled out some retired window sheets I found down in my craftroom.  I brought them into my store so I could make shaker cards out of the extras left over from the kit.  Yesterday, I showed you cards we made with the kit.  These were made they way they were designed.  Here are the alternatives I made using Whisper White for the base and cut my Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Papers to cover the front.




I used a variety of stamps to "mimic" the style, without using the same stamps.

Be sure to let me know what you think of these alternatives.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment