Saturday, April 28, 2018

Two More Bundles

I hope you have been following me all week as I highlight the different bundles coming out.  

These last two bundles I don't have samples of--only the picture boards from OnStage.  


The top one, Stitched All Around, gives you some pretty stitched edgings on your words.  The lower bundle, Botanical Bliss,  provides you with die cuts of the flowers in the set as well as toppers! 

I'm excited about both of these bundles.  What's nice is that you can use the thinlets/framelits with so many other stamp sets too!  

Okay, now that you seen the different bundles, which is your favorite?  Which ones made your wish list?  Let me know!  I may be able to help you earn them for FREE by hosting a party/class.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment