Monday, April 30, 2018

Dragonfly Dreams

Today's share is a card I swapped at OnStage.  This card was created by Tere A.  She used Emerald Envy and Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and some DSP behind the dragonflies.



You picked this card as one that you wanted to learn how to make so here's my sample.  I thought the Lemon Lime Twist needed some dimension so I used a retired embossing folder on the layer after I cut the dragonflies.  I then took Wink of Stella and went over the flowers.  The words "Thank You,"
are from the Daisy Delight stamp set.





Recipe:

Tranquil Tide card base, 4-1/4 X 11, scored at 5-1/2
Lemon Lime Twist layer, 4 X 5-1/4
Momento black ink

This is one of the three cards we will be making in our May 8th card class.  I have an event scheduled on my Facebook page, Desiree's Craftroom.  If you plan on attending, please go there and select going!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment