Thursday, April 19, 2018

Hold On To Hope

Today's share is another card that I brought back from On Stage that my group from the Branson Community Center wanted to make.  I made a couple of changes to it and Julie helped with the decision making!  Thanks, Julie!

Here is the original card by Debbie R., of Choctaw, OK.  She cased her card from Cindy L.  


Here is the card Julie and I designed.  I love the colors and simplicity of the card.  I didn't have the Pinewood Planks embossing folder, so I used what I had -- the retired woodgrain embossing folder.  I must admit, I love the Pinewood Planks affect.  Can you guess what's on my next order??



Recipe for this card:

Stamp Set: Hold on to Hope with coordinating framelits
Inks:  Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Early Expresso, and Rich Razzleberry 

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

  



No comments:

Post a Comment