Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Celebrate YOU Balloon Card

I love when I have a card on hand I can use for any occasion, don't you?

This card is the last card that we will make in our April 10th class.  Again, I using whisper white cardstock for the base and then added the remaining piece of 6 X 6 Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper.  


To complement the paper, I added a strip of Bermuda Bay Cardstock.  I then die cut the Celebrate YOU using the Celebrate You thinlet dies available during Sale-A-Bration.  I used these so you can see the versatility of this die set.  It will be available for purchase in our June Catalog!

The celebrate is die cut in Lemon Lime Twist and the You is die cut in Berry Burst. I popped the YOU up using the Foam Adhesive Strips.  Both of these colors are the 2017-2019 In Colors.  They have one more year before they will go away. 

What are some uses for this card?  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment