Friday, April 6, 2018

One More Alternate Card

This is the last card, but I haven't finished the supplies in the kit!  I will get back to this kit to finish off the supplies, but I figure after this card, you will need a break.

Again, I used a variety of stamp sets on this.  I used Teeny Tiny Wishes for the Merry Christmas, Reason for the Season stamp set for my words.  I pulled the ornament topper and hook from another ornament stamp set and the pine boughs are from yet another stamp set!


I really like how this card turned out.  There is just a hint of the designer series paper on this one.  

I hope you will join me sometime soon in Desiree's Craftroom, located inside the Branson Mill Craft Village.  We can pull one of my kits out and assemble together.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment