Monday, April 2, 2018

Birthday Wishes Balloon Card

Today's share is another card we'll be making in our class on April 10th.  I will be covering the basic Do's and Don't's of the Big Shot for embossing and die cutting.  We are making three cards out of one sheet of 6 X 6 Designer Series Papers.  

For this card, I used the balloons in Picture Perfect Party Paper Stack.  This paper is only available until the end of May so if you like it, you need to get it soon!  


I complemented the paper with Berry Burst Cardstock.  I also embossed it with my Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  Although this folder is retired, you can use the Sparkle (stars) embossing folder or any other folder you may have on hand to create this card on your own!

I didn't have any words I really wanted to use so I pulled out my reliable, retired, birthday set, Bring On The Cake for the Birthday Wishes.  I first stamped it on the white cardstock and didn't care for that.  So I stamped on the Lemon Lime Twist and diecut with the Stitched Framelits.

I hope you enjoy today's card and will come to class to learn more about using the Big Shot!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment