Friday, April 20, 2018

Mother's Day Card

As some of you know, I have a ton of Paper Pumpkin kits that need to be put together.  If you would like to come out and play with one of these kits, just let me know!  Julie has been stopping by helping to put these together.  I now have them sorted into stacks -- which ones I want to do exactly like the instructions, and which ones I want to change!  There are more change kits than anything!

Well, my April Paper Pumpkin is due as I write this, so when this is posted I will have another kit that I will need to get done.

Today's share is a kit that we did one set of cards close to the kit design, except we made them Mother's Day cards because I was running low.  



The little 4 X 4 cards we stepped up into a standard 5-1/2 X 4-1/4 card.  These we made as Birthday cards.


We had 8 cards in this kit and I LOVE them all!  If you get Paper Pumpkin, be sure to share your creations!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment