Thursday, August 16, 2018

His Light

Today's share is a card I made using some new product that will be available to you on September 5th.  If you haven't already received your Holiday catalog, be sure to contact me!

I used Balmy Blue cardstock for the base and Thick Whisper White for the layer.  Since I was die cutting the scene out using the Hometown Greeting Edgelits, I knew I wanted heavier cardstock.

This is a CASE from the new Holiday catalog, but my first attempt wasn't great.  I rescued this piece and used the new Shimmer Paint and Balmy Blue ink refill to color the bottom.  I then stamped in Night of Navy the "Rejoice" and in Momento Black Christ is born.  Both stamps are from the new set, His Light.


Here is the second card I made looking more like the Catalog card:

On this card, I did the shimmer paint on top of a 4 X 5-1/4 white piece of cardstock, then I layered a thin piece of Smokey Slate behind the hometown greeting edgelit.  I popped this Thick Whisper White die cut on dimensionals.  

What do you think?  

I will have more sneak peaks tomorrow, and if you come to card class, you will see the new products in person!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment