Friday, August 17, 2018

Pleasant Pheasants

This card is made with another new stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.  I love this one because of the holiday sentiment.This is another CASE from the catalog using watercolor pencils.  



I just love the fonts and wording in this set.  What set is this?  Oh, it's called Pleasant Pheasants!  Think of the masculine cards you will be able to make with this set!  I hadn't planned on using my blender pens, but I colored a little too dark in some areas so used them to lift some color off.  I really like this card.  The weather-worn look on the Garden Green cardstock adds to the beauty of the card. 

I do have to share that I'm not crazy about the whisper white piece that is cock-eyed.  BUT I did CASE the catalog.  If you like this, wait until you see another card I made -- using the Pheasants.

Remember, this set isn't available until September 5th, but i wanted to get your creative juices flowing!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment