Thursday, August 30, 2018

September Card Class

This is one of two cards we'll be making during our card class on September 11th, from 6-8 pm, at the Branson Community Center.  Be sure to let me know if you plan on attending so I have enough supplies cut!



A big shout out to Carolyn H. for loaning me her Barn Door Bundle.  Today's share is a Christmas Card I cased from France M.  I love the effect and you need to see in person to appreciate it!  France used washers and I decided to play with this.  Julie E. came in and we did some playing around with Thick Whisper White cardstock.  We found that if we glued two half inch circles together and put a mini dimensional in the center and add this to our slider, with another half inch circle on top of the dimensional, this gave us a nice slider without the added weight!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment