Thursday, August 9, 2018

Julie's Play Date

So Julie came to play on a different day, but we were able to still share ideas.  This is a See Through card inspired by a video from Jennifer McGuire.  Once Julie showed this to me, we had to make it.  But first we had to wait for Julie's order to come in as I didn't have any current sets that I could do this with, or so I thought.  

But first, here is our first card.  We used Petal Palette and dies to create this card.  We used Stampin' Blends, an old die to cut out the Hello, and Wink of Stella.


On the inside, we placed a 3" circle to hide our words and leave room for signing the card.


If this is a technique you want to learn, be sure to contact me to set up a class!  Look for Rooted in Nature tomorrow!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment