Saturday, August 11, 2018

My See Through Creation

Today's card is one I made after a couple of days went by from my play date with Julie.  I wanted to use up some of the supplies we had leftover from our play date; of course, I had to stamp more!  But I love this card.

Again, I used Rooted in Nature Stamp Set, Soft Suede and Pear Pizzazz inks.  To complement the Pear Pizzazz leaves (what we had stamped earlier), I used Shaded Spruce for the inside and for my trees.  The front sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set.  



The sentiment inside is from Healing Hugs.  Because the front covers the sentiment, I didn't add a circle to this card.

Be sure to let me know which of these three See Through cards are your favorite!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment