Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Merry Christmas to All

What?  Christmas??  Yes, our new Holiday catalog will be live on September 1st to view, and you can start ordering on September 5th.  Don't forget to use those Bonus Coupons you earned in August!

For this card, I was inspired by a fellow demonstrator, Marie P.  I loved her layout, so I changed colors, designer series papers and here we are!

On this card, I used the new stamp set, Merry Christmas to All, 147702, which is a photopolymer set.  I also used the new Designer Series Papers, Festive Farmhouse, 147820.  Lastly, I used the new Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Embossing folder, 147906.

Yes, all three of these new items are from different suites.  Nothing says you have to limit yourself, right?

I pulled my colors from the designer series papers.  For this card I used Early Expresso as the base, Crumb Cake as a layer and then pulled in the Mossy Meadow for the tin tile. 

I love that you can mix the phrases with the Merry Christmas to all.  Over the next few days, you will see many variations of how I mixed the different sayings.  I added a little Frost White Shimmer paint (oops, this is new as well, 147046) to Alcohol in my spritzer and spritzed my card.  I would recommend doing this before adding your layers!


And I thought I was done!  


Then my fellow demonstrator, Rogene C., came to play and she brought her new stuff.  I punched a few sprigs out with her punch and thought, "Gee, these would make great Antlers!"  I love these so much better with the sprig!



I hope you enjoyed today's share.  I will have another card tomorrow using the same supplies!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment