Friday, August 10, 2018

Rooted In Nature See Through

Today's card is another one that Julie and I played with, trying to get this technique down AND find a set that I can use to teach with.  Lots of coloring in yesterday's card, so we were trying for something a little less time consuming.  With 10-14 ladies all wanting the same blends, it can be time consuming!  Unless, of course, you have more than one set of blends!!

This card uses Rooted in Nature.  The words are from the same set, and I used the Stitched Framelits to frame and layer the sentiment.  I also die cut some leaves out to add to this card where the ink turned red from the glue.  


One thing we did discover is the Soft Suede ink does bleed red when we use the Tombow Liquid glue to adhere the pieces.  If you look closely, you can see red on the backside.



For the inside, I used Beautiful Promenade for the sentiment, using Soft Suede ink.  

Come back tomorrow for the last See Through card I made.  Let me know which of the three is your favorite!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment