Monday, August 20, 2018

One More Pleasant Pheasant

Okay, you're probably getting tired of this set, BUT I haven't even used all the images in the set yet!

This is a CASE (Copy and Share Everything) from the Holiday catalog.  Hopefully by now you have yours and are making your wish list.  Remember, you can redeem your Bonus Coupons in September saving you $$ on your order.

I used the wheel barrel stamp on this card.  I also used the water color pencils on this card.  And check out the sentiment--isn't it wonderful?  


I again smoothed my coloring out with the blender pens since I was using regular white cardstock.  There is another new product on this card -- check out the striped burlap trim!

Well, I'll be moving onto another stamp set for tomorrow.  I hope you enjoyed some previews of the Pleasant Pheasant stamp set!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment