Sunday, August 30, 2015

Balloons, Balloons!

Don't you love balloons?  Well today's card was inspired from a few One Sheet Wonder classes that I've offered in the past. Since I had the Back to Black Designer Series Paper already cut, I put it to use for September's Card Class.

I don't have any balloon framelits or dies, but this is how I made these.  I used Stampin' Up! Small Oval Punch and the Owl Builder Punch to create these balloons.  Don't you think they are cute?




I also used the retired stamp set, Bring on the Cake for this card and added more color to it by coloring in the "Birthday."

If you're not local to Hollister, MO, and would like these four cards, be sure to send me an email.  I'd love to put them together for you or I can send you the packet of materials and you use what stamps you have!  I have a PDF file of how to assemble these cards that I will include with the packet of materials.  Each packet is $10 plus shipping.

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment