Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Punches, Punches

Yes, today, I have four more punches to share with you.  Now yesterday's share had one of the punches on sale.  Today, another new set of Weekly Deals comes out so I don't know at this time if any of these four are on sale.  Check the link and if they are on sale, it will reflect the sale price!

These first two punches were used this month in card class.  You can see the card made with these here.  






     













This punch is so verstatile that it is my "go to" punch quite often.  I've used this on many of the critter boxes as well as a variety of cards.  Click here to see one of our Christmas cards where we will be using this punch.  


Last up is the Bird Builder Punch.  I LOVE this punch.  There is so much you can do with this. Check out the card I made using this punch.  Also, I used this on the Raccoon and Sheep Critter boxes!  






Happy crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment