Monday, August 17, 2015

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a blessed weekend.  I was busy doing some crafting and want to share what I worked on.  Today's project was created using new and old Stampin' Up! products.  The new?  Well, hopefully soon you will get your new Holiday catalog and see all the new items! 




I used the new Delicate Ornament Thinlets Die on the red foil sheets to create the background of this beautiful ornament.  I then used the retired Ornament Keepsakes die and the new Merry Moments Designer Series Paper to create the 3-dimensional look.  I grabbed some white tulle and hemp twine to add some texture to the ornament.  I added a 3/4 strip of paper that I scored at 1/2 inch increments and glued to the center.  I then added a Vintage Multi-faceted button and a pearl to finish it off.

Come back tomorrow to see what I made with the leftover red foil from this project.

Be sure to let me know what you think of this ornament!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment