Sunday, August 23, 2015

Pumpkins!

Isn't this pumpkin cute?  What ghost or ghoul wouldn't want to receive this when they go "Trick or Treat?"  You can make these for your Halloween treat basket.  Can't make one of my classes?  You can invite your family and friends into your home and I'll come in and show everyone how to make these. 


Ignore the mess on the Stampin' Up! grid sheet.  We'll be making more messes when we create these. I used the Hardwood background stamp and Pumpkin Pie (no pun intended) ink pad to give the pumpkin a little textured look.  I used the retired Blossom punch for the leaves and then embossed them with the retired Spider Web Embossing Folder.  

Using the stamp set from August 2015, Paper Pumpkin, I carefully stamped "For You" in Soft Suede ink and then die cut the tab with one of three choices included in the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlet set.  

To finish off, I used the Very Vanilla Thick Baker's Twine to attach the tag.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Special orders are welcome!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment