Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sneak Peek Delicate Ornament Thinlet Dies

Today we're meeting in Desiree's Craftroom to make some Critter Curvy Keepsake boxes.  So this post is about what I crafted the last two days.  

You saw that I received my Holiday Catalog preorder and these were created using the new Delicate Ornament Thinlet Dies, the Precision Base Plate and the new Red Foil Sheets.

First ornament die is gorgeous!  But I haven't figured out YET how to make this into a 3-dimensional ornament.  

 


Second ornament die is a beautiful die and this ornament is 3-dimensional.



Then I tried using the same die with some retired Designer Series Paper.



Lastly, I tried the small round Delicate Ornament die.  It's gorgeous, too, as a 3-dimensional ornament.  



Be sure to leave me a comment here on what you think of the new products!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment