Thursday, August 27, 2015

Little Letters Thinlits

I'm in love with the Little Letter Thinlets!  I've used them on a variety of projects and we're going to use them on one of our cards for September's Card Classes.  Card class is scheduled for either September 6th, from 2-6 pm OR September 26th, from 9-Noon.  



I used the Back to Black Designer Series Paper, backed on Basic Black cardstock.  I then mounted the squares on the new Whisper White Thick cardstock.  Many of you know that I wasn't fond of Whisper White cards due to the weight of the cardstock.  Well, you're going to love the new weight of this cardstock.  

I then used Real Red cardstock and cut my letters using the Little Letters Thinlits.  They are so easy to use and add so much to your project, whether it's a card, scrapbook page, or adding a name to an ornament.  I used the new Fine Tip Glue Pen to attach the letters to the card.  I used a little too much on the "O" and discovered the cardstock color bled through when I tried to move it.  This is one of my "Oops!" but that is how we learn!

I hope you will join me one of these two days to make this card. 

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment