Thursday, December 24, 2015

April Showers

With this being Christmas Eve, I'd like to wish each of you a Merry Christmas!  I'll be taking Friday off to spend with family as I hope you will be too!

For April's calendar, I used the Over the Rainbow stamp set along with Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise inks.  I stamped the word "Rainbow" in Daffodil Delight directly on the calendar and then added the words in Tempting Turquoise.  



I love these two colors together and this just brightens my day! 

Remember that through December, I will have all the supplies at the Branson Mill Craft Village for you to come out and make your own calendar.  If you cannot make it and would like one made for you, send me an email and I'll mail one to you already made.  You will have to put it together, as the binder rings don't mail well if put together!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment