Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wacky Wednesday

Why wacky?  It's been very busy at Desiree's Craftroom. Here is a special order I worked on late into the night.  I was getting ready to leave for the day when these two women came in and bought all my pocket pouches and wanted 36 more!  By the next day!!  So you might think, "she went into panic mode."  Well, I didn't then because these are super cute and quite easy to make.  Now the double ink on the wording and 36 tiny gold bows did take some time to make.  But what did make me panic was right after they left, I had another woman come up and want 10 Santa Hershey Bar Wraps.  I only had 8 made!  

So I agreed to have all 10 done by Friday morning (last week).  No panic yet because my Hershey bars were due to be delivered that day any way.

I got home, crafted the 10 Santa Bars and all is well.  Then I helped my husband with his new computer and realized that I still had to work on those 36 pouches.  Panic is now starting to set in.  It was 11 pm before I finished what I could do at home.  I needed the Cherry Cobbler ink to dry so I didn't smear it when I adhered the bows and attached to the pouches anyway.  

It was then I realized the bars didn't get delivered!  Well, long story short, both special orders got to their respective buyers without any glitches.  

Attaching bows to tags

Original Pouches they purchased
I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of the ones I did before they came, but it was a Wacky Wednesday, after all!

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment