Monday, December 28, 2015

July's Calendar

I always make July's calendar a patriotic calendar; but it is also my other sister, Kathleen's birth month.  I try to tie the two together on this one.  

Kathleen is a veteran and so I used "For Your Country" stamp set from Stampin' Up! and my favorite colors for July, of course, are red, white and blue!


I used Smokey Slate and stamped off before stamping the soldier on my calendar.  I then used Staz On to stamp the words on the bottom.  

I hope you are safe and dry, today, as we're receiving more rains.  

When you see this post, be sure to leave me a comment on what you like about it.  

And as a reminder, I will have all the supplies at the Branson Mill Craft Village for you to craft your own 2016 calendar. When you have time, drop by and see me.  We can make your calendar together at your convenience.  Contact me if you plan on dropping by!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment