Saturday, December 19, 2015

Coffee, Anyone?

I thought I would offer some instant coffee packets for the parents since I have Hot Cocoa and Apple Cider for the kids and kids at heart!  

Here is an adaptation of the poppers I made for Halloween and Christmas. 




All I did was slim down the size to accommodate the coffee packets.  The first one is larger than the others so I had to manipulate the paper a little bit more.  





I will be making three different style of poppers for the coffee! 

Be sure to stop by and see me at the Branson Mill Craft Village from 10 am - 4 pm.  I will have a project available for you to craft while you are there!  And if you don't have the time to make it yourself, I should have some available for sale.  Come on in and check it out!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment