Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thirsty Thursday

Sounds funny, doesn't it?  I'm always looking for new ideas for my posts.  I'm "thirsty" for new ideas.  Do you have an idea or saw something but don't know how to make it?  Send me a picture and I'll see if I can create it for you!  I love sharing my ideas so you can create what I make.   Most times, I try to write instructions as I go, but other times, I write them up when someone asks for them.  

I've been trying to get back to these pine cones, but have been busy (yes, that is good!) crafting items to keep my booth stocked with items.  Hopefully soon, I can get back and make some more of these and then write those instructions!


Today I will be making more of those Snowman Hershey Bar Wraps and I WILL get a picture!  I'm also going to play with making a Reindeer wrap -- hopefully it looks as cute as I picture in my head.

Don't forget that the Holiday Catalog expires on January 4th, so get what you want before time runs out.  If a loved one doesn't know what to get you, give them your wish list and have them contact me to order those items for you!

Drop by the Branson Mill Craft Village and come introduce yourself.  I'd love to meet with you and share my crafting ideas.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment