Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve

Today I want to remind you to stay safe.  New Year's Eve is a fun time but can be an ugly time if you aren't responsible.  If you drink, have a designated driver.  If you party, party safely!

Now for October's Calendar -  October is my granddaughter, Bailey, and my grandson, Carter's birth month.  They are both very special to me and I also love Halloween!

For October, I chose to stamp the spider from "Googly Ghouls" stamp set on the calendar.  Again, I inked it up and stamped off before stamping on my calendar.  I then stamped the Mummy all over the Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Finally, I added the bat on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and mounted him on the Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  I love how this calendar turned out, don't you?



Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment