Monday, December 7, 2015

Calendar Class Today!

I will be at the Branson Mill Craft Village today for Calendar Classes.  I hope YOU will be able to join me!  Class will be open from 10:30 am until 3 pm.  You can come anytime during that window.  Please realize that it will take you about 2 to 3 hours to complete your calendar.  If you are an experienced stamper, you may get done sooner!

Tomorrow, I am having a Christmas Gift class at the Branson Mill from 10:30 until 3 pm as well.  We will be making four different gifts -- a Snowman Bar Wrap, a Christmas Tree Treat, an Angel, and a Stand Up Post It Note holder.  

I hope you can join me for one of these two classes.  I will be repeating both classes throughout the month of December, so come out and see me!

I took yesterday off from being at the Mill so we could get our Christmas decorations up outside.  It was such a beautiful day!  I also made these Post It Note Holders as I was running short in my store.  



These smaller ones will have the words, "For You," die cut from the Mini Treat Bag Framelits.  I cut three and layer for a dimensional look.  I'll post a picture once I get them die cut.  

Let me know if you would like to purchase any of these for your Christmas stocking stuffers!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment