Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Weekly Deals

You may have noticed that Stampin' Up! is offering items at a discount every week.  I encourage you to purchase what you need to finish your project early so the supplies don't run out! 



I'll be placing an order soon to get some of these items on sale -- including the gold glimmer paper to make our Angel ornaments in my Christmas Gift Class which I have scheduled for December 8th and December 12th.  Both classes will be held at the Branson Mill and we're making four different items.  

Here are the items that we will be making:  




I'll get a picture of our Snowman Hershey Bar Wrap today!

I hope you can come join me.  If neither date works for you, let me know what day does work and let's see if I have everything at the Mill that day for you to stop in and make a few gifts!  Cost of the class is $20.

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment