Wednesday, December 30, 2015

September's Calendar

September is my daughter, Michelle's birth month and I like to keep in mind one of her favorite things -- chocolate!  I remember once I bought a big bag of Tootsie Rolls.  When I went to look for them, they were gone.  My daughter had hidden them in her closet and was eating a little bit every day!  But I didn't notice because I wasn't looking for them every day!

I varied the words on my September calendar, but both stamps are from the Everything Nice stamp set.  The leaves are from the Summer Silhouettes stamp set.  And of course, I used Early Expresso ink for the chocolate reminder!



I hope you enjoy September's calendar.  It's not too late for you to come to the Mill and make your own 2016 calendar! And if you don't have the time, I do have several made up and ready to purchase as well.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment