Saturday, March 31, 2018

Easter Blessings

First, I apologize that I have no photos from class the other night!  I was so busy, I forgot to take pictures.  I had 11 wonderful ladies attend and they were very patient with me.  Thank you, ladies, for a fun evening!

Inspiration for this card came from Frenchie, a fellow demonstrator.  This is an Easel card that I made for a special friend.  She has already received her card, so I can post this.  I used the words from the retired stamp set, Easter Message, for this card.  I also used the Hardwood background stamp to create my cross.  




For the inside, I stamped the flowers that are in the Easter Message stamp set for a stand.  I added Wink of Stella so the flowers glisten.  I popped this up on dimensionals to create the "stand."



I won't be posting again until after Easter, so have a blessed Easter.  Be safe if you're traveling.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment