Monday, July 16, 2018

Card for a Special Friend

Today's share is a card I made especially for Betty.  She's a wonderful woman who is struggling with cancer.  If you would like to send her a card, contact me for her address.  She's not only a great friend; she's a great Mom, Grams, and Great Grams. 

Betty came to my stamp classes for many years with her granddaughter, Tiffany.  She loves stamping and making cards.  I know she would love to receive more cards!

I die cut the foam using the framelits from the Hold on to Hope Stamp set.  I dusted it with Brusho and then spritzed.  I did blot it to soak up some of the water.  I then cut a second cross out of Whisper White cardstock and heat embossed with Copper embossing powder.  I did this a couple of times until I got the right shine to it.  

Using my Stamparatus and Stampin' Write Markers, I colored the flowers and stem and stamped on Very Vanilla card stock.  I did this a couple of times to get the darkness I wanted.  Using the Stamparatus made this so easy!




Here's the inside of the card.

Betty, I hope you enjoy this card.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment