Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Christmas in July?

Whether you craft your own cards or not, you have to agree that making Christmas cards while we have 100+ degree weather cools you off!

Julie stopped in for another play date and we used the dryer sheet technique with the Heat N Stick Powder from Stampin' Up!  We thought we would try this so when I teach this class, I don't have to take a step outside to use the canned spray.  This worked just as well!



Here are our cards -- mine is without sentiment still.  



For Julie's card, we used Real Red and Garden Green cardstock.  The die cut berries are from the retired Quilter Framelit set.

For my card, I used Shaded Spruce for the base and added strips of Real Red at the top and bottom.  I also stamped the larger tree in Shaded Spruce before adding my dryer sheet.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment