Friday, July 6, 2018

Stained Glass Playing

SPOILER ALERT:  VERY messy!

Well, during our last play session, not only did we make the Dryer Sheet card and the Napkin card, but Julie showed me how to create a Stained Glass image.  It's different from the technique I learned years ago, but very pretty.  No finished cards, but I do have some images for you.  


The first one we did was the window which are dies from the Painted Glass Suite.  Very tiny and intricate--but I love it.

The second one I did by myself and used the large Dragonfly framelit.  I'm looking for something to use for my classes at the Branson Community Center -- not too challenging and still fun!

I then played some more a couple of days later and this, too, was too complicated with the tiny cuts.


I will continue to play so I can find a better die to use for this technique.  I think you will enjoy learning this technique for making  a card for that special someone you know will enjoy the work you put into your card.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment