Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Christmas in July

Are you still trying to stay cool in these hot temperatures?  Well, here in Branson, MO, we're getting a little relief.  I was able to hang my banner in the store.  I used retired Designer Series Papers for this banner.


I then made another banner in case someone wanted to purchase mine!  Yes, I've had that happen before where I had to hurriedly make a "MERRY" to go with my "Christmas."


I love how this one turned out as well!  I cut the letters out of the Gold Foil Paper and attached using the mini dimensionals.  I used the Large Alphabet dies from Stampin' Up!  The papers are non-Stampin' Up! as is the die I used for the banners.  The snowflakes are a retired punch from Stampin' Up!

What do you do to stay cool in these horribly hot temperatures?  I craft Christmas stuff!  Come back tomorrow for some new Hershey Nugget Boxes.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment