Thursday, July 26, 2018

Holiday Catalogs Coming Soon!

As you may know already, we're coming up on the holiday season for Stampin' Up!  Every year, Stampin' Up issues their new Annual Catalog on June 1st, Holiday catalog on September 1st, and Occasions catalog on January 2nd.  

Here are some sneak peaks from other demonstrators who are on the Alaska cruise for the Holiday Catalog Reveal.  I don't know about you, but I'm excited to get my hands on these!  The Designer Series Paper that I've seen (photos below) is beautiful.  

First up are the single items:


Washi Tape

Corrugated Cardboard Embossing Folder

Tiled Embossing Folder


Joyous Noel Suite


Take Your Pick Tool

Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder
I will be ordering catalogs on August 1st so be sure to let me know if you need one.  Those who have placed orders with me in the last three months will get one FREE from me.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment