Thursday, July 5, 2018

Table Napkins

Are you thinking, "What is she talking about?"  Well I saw this technique a few years back (before I moved to Missouri) and wanted to give it a try.  I made one and showed Julie, my play partner.  We then decided to make one of these during her crafting time with me.

We took a beautiful table napkin and cut it to the size we wanted to use.  We then separated it so we only work with one layer.  We placed double-sided sticky sheet on our cardstock and then adhered the napkin to the cardstock.  

Rub it real well to get any bubbles out.  We then used Versa Mark, Heat N Stick powder and Dazzling Diamonds on the front.  


Ready for the finished product?  I just love how these turned out!


Next time you're out and about, check those napkins that are on clearance.  Then stop in to see me at the Branson Mill Craft Village and see the original cards so you can see the real beauty!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment