Monday, July 30, 2018

Color Your Season Bundle

This is a great suite and I wish Stampin' Up! would carry it over.  This is only available the month of August -- WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!  If you want this bundle, be sure to order early.



I took this with me to card class but forgot my sample cards.  Here are two cards I made with this set. 

The top card was made using the watercolor pencils.  I made these both with Shimmer Paper.  The card below was colored using our Stampin' Blends.

Isn't that bow adorable?  It comes with the framelits for this bundle!  And check out the stitching on the card below. . this is also one of the new framelits.  

I hope you enjoy today's share and will consider purchasing this set.  It's beautiful.  Come back tomorrow for some sample cards from other demonstrators!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment