Saturday, July 7, 2018

Cards, Anyone?

What do you do when you get a new pack of cardstock?  Well, I like to take one full pack and cut it for card bases.  I've been so busy that I haven't had time to do this.  Well, it was sooo hot at the Branson Mill this week (AC couldn't keep up with the heat!) that all I could do was cut cardstock!


I now have colors cut for my designer series paper shares as well as for my card classes!  

This not only saves time, it helps me better color coordinate when layering.  My next step is to cut my layering pieces -- I cut a stack of 4 X 5-1/4 to have ready to grab for cards.

How do you prepare your cardstock?  Do you leave it in the package until ready to use?  

I used to, but with cutting ahead of time, I save on space and time.

Hope this tip help you!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment