Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

I wasn't able to stay up and watch the ball drop in Times Square.  Did you?  It's a new year and I'm going to inspire you to create more fun stuff this year.  If there is something that you want to learn how to do, drop me an email so I can research (I really mean play!) and then we can have a class!

Today's calendar share is November.  November is the month where leaves start changing and colors of beauty come out here in the Ozarks.  For November, I used the Rock N Roll technique to get the two tone colors on my leaves.  



I used Crushed Curry and Cajen Craze inks for one leaf and then I used Cajen Craze and Chocolate Chip inks on the the other leaf.  I used the words from one of the Paper Pumpkin stamp sets.

I hope you enjoy November's calendar!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment