Monday, August 22, 2016

Are You Looking for Christmas Gift Ideas?

I found some more scraps of paper along with the panels for this box when I was cleaning up a little in my craft room.  I figured I might as well make up three boxes and get these out to sell!  These were a big hit a few years ago when I made them for a craft fair.

I used Island Indigo cardstock and followed Frenchie's video to make the box.  These are super easy to make.  Thank you, France Martin, for a great video!



Remember, when you are wrapping your nuggets, do NOT adhere the designer series papers to the chocolates!  You want to be able to slip out the chocolates and refill those sleeves to give the box to someone as a Christmas present.

Oh, and there is a hidden surprise.  On the top of the box, there is an ornament.  Simply cut the dimensional (only one holding it on) and rub off the sticky on the back.  You are now ready to hang the new ornament!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


Today is a stressful day for me as I'm in Springfield at the hospital while my husband undergoes a triple heart bypass.  All prayers are appreciated!  I will continue to post and craft while I'm away, but I won't be at the Branson Mill Craft Village for at least a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment