Monday, August 29, 2016

Day of Surgery

What a funny title, huh?  Well, I wanted to share with you what my daughter, Michelle, and I did while we waited for updates on my husband's surgery.  We're very proud with how many we were able to get done!  



I used the retired Stampin' Up! Scallop Edge punch to create the Santa trim down the front and across the bottom.  I then used the 1/2 inch punch to create the buttons on Santa's suit.  For the band, I used this to keep the wrap closed.  I put the "seam" underneath the buckle for a nice, smooth look.  

These are one of the items you can select to learn how to make in my Two- or Four-Item Gift Class! 

We're excited to share with you the different projects we worked on.  We also worked on the Reindeer wraps, but I don't have them finished yet.  Come back soon to see how these turned out!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment