Friday, August 5, 2016

Thank A Vet!

What a cute idea if I say so myself!  I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to create this little pouch that holds 3 Hershey Nuggets.  Of course I had to wrap each nugget with the same papers to match!  I used the retired Note Tag Punch from last last year's annual catalog and punched out a red tag.  I popped this up on dimensionals.

I had to print off "Thank A Vet" so I used two different fonts for this and then die cut them with a retired set of framelits from way back when.  



I always see veterans carrying a cup of coffee so I thought this was very fitting.

Have you thanked a veteran lately?  When you see someone wearing the uniform or a military hat, be sure to thank them for their service!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree' 

No comments:

Post a Comment