Monday, August 8, 2016

Quick Share Today

Today's share is quick since I'm heading out the door soon to take my husband up to Springfield for a heart bypass consultation.  All prayers are appreciated!  With this, this week's classes may be rescheduled.  I will update you tomorrow!

Here are a couple of ornaments that I cased from another demonstrator, Deborah Austin.  I've made similar ornaments like this in the past, but love how these look, too!  




I used the Delicate Ornament Dies from Stampin' Up! and using the precision base plate, cut 10 of them.  I then used the die brush to get all those tiny pieces out!  Looks challenging, but when you have the right tools, it's EASY!

Now I hot glued my petals onto a circle base.  Others have used Tombow Liquid Glue.  I arranged five petals on the circle, then hot glued them down.  I then popped another circle up on dimensionals and placed that in the center.  This gives the ornament a little dimension.  I then hot glued the next five petals on it.  I then hot glued the center piece punched from the same glimmer paper.  

I hot glued the ribbon/twine to the back of a circle and then hot glued the circle to the back of the ornament.  These ornaments measure 7" across so they are fairly large.  I think these would look beautiful hanging from a banister or your windows!

Be sure to let me know what you think of these ornaments!  

And remember, you can place a special order and/or order right from here!  Just send me an email.
Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment