Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sweet Sugarplum Christmas Card

Here is the last of the four August Stamp A Stack Christmas cards.  Again, I used a new In-Color, Sweet Sugarplum.  This was the first card I designed for this class, trying to keep things simple for the new stampers.  

I used a retired stamp set, Endless Wishes.  I also used a piece of the new In-Color ribbon on this card to add some accent to the snowflakes. The new stamp set that you can substitute for this is Flurry of Wishes.  

I didn't stamp anything inside this card, leaving it open for you to decide what to stamp inside!



I hope you will pre-register for your Christmas Stamp A Stack class today!  Check my Upcoming Events to see the dates for this class in the month of August.  If you would like to make these cards, but cannot attend any of the scheduled dates, contact me to set up your class date!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment