Friday, August 19, 2016

More in Stock!

I finished up these Hot Cocoa Pouches to add to the shelf at my store.  Where is my store?  Well, you can visit me online by just clicking the Crafts for Sale link or the tab at the top of my blog. Or, if you are local to the Branson area, you can come in and visit me and my crafts at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  My store is all the way in the back, turning left after you walk into the shopping area.



I really love these using the retired Be of Good Cheer designer series papers from Stampin' Up!  I keep finding little pieces in baskets and decided to make more of these.  If you saw yesterday's post, you see I made some of these pouches using blues.  

You may be asking, "Why is she making more of these?" Well, I get a few crafters who want to buy these to learn how to make them for craft fairs or for school functions.  These also make great birthday party gifts in the fall season.  

While I'm away next week, I'll be making a variety of papercrafts that I've made in the past as well as some new stuff.  

For now, enjoy this beautiful weather!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment