Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Emerald Envy Christmas Card

Today's share is another new In-Color Christmas Card, using Emerald Envy.  I love this color!!  I used the retired stamp sets Festival of Trees and Christmas Greetings, along with the current set, Perpetual Calendar for the snowflakes. 

New stamp sets to use in place of the retired ones are Peaceful Pines and Flurry of Wishes for your words.

I used Emerald Envy and Silver Encore for inks.

I really love how this card came out.  I wanted the one tree to be darker, so I stamped off for the other four trees.  If you've ever gone into the woods to find just the right tree for your Christmas tree, you know it when you see it.  I wanted the center tree to be the "perfect" tree! 




I added a little Silver Foil sheet behind the whisper white to bring out the silver in the card.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment